GET IN TOUCH
03 5480 1733
F 03 5480 2316
E
A 33 Mundarra Road
     Echuca, VIC 3564

HISTORY

Northern Constructions has been operating in one form or another since 1968. It began as RT Ford & Co, a local cartage contractor to the Council and the surrounding area.

In 1978 six employees of RT Ford bought the business and commenced doing sewer and road construction for the Council and public works.

These skills were developed over time and new machinery, such as excavators, was purchased to make the Company's growing work load more profitable.

In 1982, William O'Brien was the sole owner of Northern Constructions and began developments of his own subdivisions in towns like Cobram, Shepparton and Lockington, as well as surrounding towns.

In 1999 Bill sold the business to Damian Smith. The Company expanded on the subdivision business as well as bulk earthworks and civil construction.

In 2002 Northern Constructions Group (Aust) Pty Ltd became the registered Company and has continued with the philosophy that commenced in 1968 that quality of workmanship and well-grounded work ethic continues to make the Company the primary choice for civil construction in Northern Victoria.